To celebrate its 140 YO, Lancel, the Famous French brand of Leather goods, chose to digitize the customer journey within its parisien Flasgship in the Opéra Neighborhood. It comes in a context of redesign of its identity and a complete renovation of its flagship.
To animate the showcase throughout the seasons, to welcome and to guide its customers from the entrance, to inform about new products and know-how or to promote the flagship products of the brand, such were the needs expressed by Lancel.
- Several devices has been deployed by Carlipa :
- One 75 inch pivotable screen in the shop window
- One 32 inch screen in the entrance, to guide customers
- Five 24 inch screens inetgrated in the stairs wall
- One 43 inch portrait screen within the men section
- One 65 inch portrait screen in the « gifts bar»
- One mondrian of 32 to 55 inch screens to broadcast handbags contents
Carlipa provided for this project : screens, players, software and technical services (installation and maintenance).
Lancel’s Champs Elysées and Marne La Vallée shops has been equipped by Carlipa with devices as well.